I read a little bit about slime mold and it was pretty cool. Here are some links and a drawing inspired by it.
- Slime Mold Grows Network Just Like Tokyo Rail System (WIRED)
- Slime Mold Beats Humans at Perfecting Traffic Networks (livescience)
- Slime mold (Wikipedia)
- Slime Mold Network Engineering (technovelgy)
- Are motorways rational from slime mould’s point of view? (tandfonline)
- Cities in motion: how slime mould can redraw our rail and road maps (theguardian)
- via https://nitter.net/anthilemoon/status/1338607290434396161 which I had saved in an old note that surfaced this week